I started a running group to help keep me motivated so I can actually run with my sister in November at the Outer Banks Half Marathon instead of watching from the sidelines. I've met some really great people so far and am enjoying getting out and being social. Saturday mornings we go out for breakfast in the Marietta Square...this past Saturday Joanne, Corey, Baxter (the dog and our official mascot and pacer) and I ran about seven miles and then chowed down at the Three Bears Cafe.
Friday, July 06, 2007
I started a running group to help keep me motivated so I can actually run with my sister in November at the Outer Banks Half Marathon instead of watching from the sidelines. I've met some really great people so far and am enjoying getting out and being social. Saturday mornings we go out for breakfast in the Marietta Square...this past Saturday Joanne, Corey, Baxter (the dog and our official mascot and pacer) and I ran about seven miles and then chowed down at the Three Bears Cafe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment