One of Brenda's favorite haunts is a fabulous little restaurant called Aria. It quickly became a fave of mine...not just for the atmosphere but because Ben and Tim are so amazing and great. Tim owns the restaurant and Ben mixes killer drinks (especially their Snapdragon martini). Ben, who looks like Ralf Fienes, hates having his picture taken. I was feeling a little mischievious the other night and kept trying to snap a picture...clearly I didn't succeed! Fortunately Tim posed for me!
Friday, July 06, 2007
One of Brenda's favorite haunts is a fabulous little restaurant called Aria. It quickly became a fave of mine...not just for the atmosphere but because Ben and Tim are so amazing and great. Tim owns the restaurant and Ben mixes killer drinks (especially their Snapdragon martini). Ben, who looks like Ralf Fienes, hates having his picture taken. I was feeling a little mischievious the other night and kept trying to snap a picture...clearly I didn't succeed! Fortunately Tim posed for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment