Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Dude is Back in Town!
It's been a great week -- having Colton back home -- and as you can imagine, things quickly got back to normal. He's had friends at the house every day...eating me out of house and home...I feel like I live at the grocery store! It's amazing how much food teenage guys can eat! Colton and friends have been attending my running group runs and...even though they haven't been running regularly...still managed to seriously out run me! Ah the benefits of youth! I'm even more grateful that I'm working out of the house now because it translates into so much more time with Dude and his friends. I'm totally loving every second!

(r to l): Forrest, Michael, Dude and Cody...all except Cody will be freshmen this fall. Cody will be a sophomore.

At breakfast after our Saturday long run. (l to r): Cody, Corey, me, Daniel, Dude and Austen



Cody, Dude and Austen keeping me company Friday night while watching "The Best Week Ever" and "The Soup"






No comments: