Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Happy Birthday to Me! I had a great birthday celebration weekend! Saturday night Brenda and Michelle took me out in Buckhead and once again we had a GREAT time and were up way too late. Sunday morning they took me to brunch in Midtown so I could have my favorite cake of all time...Einstein's coconut cake...seriously it's amazing! My good friend Tonya had me over to her house for a cookout with friends Sunday afternoon and then I had dinner with Victoria. The only way the day could have been better was if Colton and the rest of my family could have been here too. I've had an amazing year and am a long way from that sick, overtired, burned out girl I was last year. I am truly blessed and grateful for all the new and old friends in my life and for such a wonderfully supportive family. Of course the best gift I've ever received is dude...my life would absolutely be lost without him...he keeps me on my toes, tests me and makes me laugh. Thank you all for sharing my life with me and making it richer and happier than I could ever have imagined it to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment