My Valentine
P and I celebrated Valentine's Day and I must admit I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. I had no idea what we were doing and was only told to dress up and be ready by 5:45 p.m. He showed up and was hiding my gift behind his back. He had taken (without my noticing it was missing) my MBA diploma (which I had propped up on my mantel) and had it framed. I was completely surprised and touched by the gesture...he is such a thoughtful and sweet man! Then we loaded up in his car and headed (I had no idea where at the time) to the Fox Theatre in Midtown to see Romeo & Juliet performed by the Atlanta Ballet. Absolutely amazing! We were so hungry by the time the ballet ended but, since it was after 10 p.m., were very limited on our restaurant choices so...I suggested we go for breakfast at....ready for this?....Waffle House! So funny and very romantic in a quirky way. As P said...those are the kind of things that make memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment