Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just the Four of Us
Today was a big day for Patrick and me. After meeting Colton and Kaitlyn one-on-one we decided to get everyone together for the afternoon. We hung out at Patrick's for a couple of hours and then he treated us to a hockey game. It's crazy how incredibly well everything went (and has been going)...this is honestly the happiest I've ever been. Kaitlyn immediately fell in love with Colton and Colton did a great job playing with her, letting her hold his hand or put her head on his shoulder. All those years of being a big brother were evident today! He's such an amazing young man. What is there to say about Kaitlyn? I was in love with her the first moment I saw her in the park last week. Her smile and laugh are contagious and she is so much fun to be around. Patrick is an amazing father and a great man. I am the luckiest woman in the world.













No comments: