Sunday, January 06, 2008


Catching Up
It's been weeks since my last post! It seems as if the holidays came and went before I knew what was happening! It's been a wonderful holiday season and Colton and I have much to be thankful for. We hope your holidays were wonderful and wish you all the best in 2008. Below are pics I've taken over the past several weeks...hopefully it will get you up-to-date on our lives.


Love, love, love the little guy! I spent last week in the QC meeting with a new client, catching up with friends, family and hanging with JT!


Jodi and her daughters Jayde and Ashlynne

Every morning JT did my hair and makeup. Is this the face of an angel, or what?
Christian worked New Year's Eve from 11 p.m. to 11 a.m. and cashed out after picking me up from Annettes.




















Heather and her daughters Allie and Finley!


So super chutie!





















Our new shades










Us and "goggy"





Colton and his girlfriend, Kristen.




Hand check!

































Me and Patrick at my first Thrashers game. They won!









Us just relaxing
















Me and Cade (Annette's son)













Sydney (Annette's daughter) and Terry's daughters (Margi and Elinor) danced for us on New Year's eve.









Annette and Terry...they are getting married later this month!






No comments: