I've been lousy at posting pics lately...so sorry about that. Things are good here though. Colton's doing well and I'm still employed. In this economy I don't know that one can ask for more than that! I'm training to run the Nashville Half again this year. Very excited! Colton and I are running a race (him 5K, me 10k) on March 7, then I'm going to do the ING Half at the end of March as a "training" run prepping for Nashville. All in all I'm feeling stronger and running faster than I have to date...fingers crossed that I achieve my under two hour goals!
I've attached a link to my recent photo uploads. Some are from my trip to Massachusetts when my grandfather passed away. Others are nights out with Lizzie and friends or happy hours with work peeps. The larger my smile the more alcohol I've consumed (generally) -- lots of crazy, silly pics!
Picasa Web Albums - Heidi
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment