Saturday, November 10, 2007

Touring OBX
Our morning began with a walk along the beach. It was beautiful outside, but oh that water was cold! We met up with Erika's friends for lunch (super yummy fish tacos) and headed over to the expo to pick up our race packets. From there, we went to Manteo to check out the race finish. Now we're hanging out at the hotel resting up for our big run tomorrow. Go Team Grampie!




Team Grampie













North Georgia Runners!!!!






I spotted this little round thing on the beach and noticed that it was moving. I called "biology sis" over to take a look. Turns out it was a little sea cucumber. She threw it back into the sea so it could find its way home.


Shadow Sisters






At the expo











This is the happiest I'm gonna look at mile 13!


Once we checked out the course, we headed into Manteo for a cup of hot cider. Then I relaxed in an oversize aidriondrack chair.


Me with the hot guy I met at the coffee shop.


No comments: