Sunday, November 04, 2007

Last Run of the Season
Saturday's Regional meet was "do or die" for the guys cross country team. In order to compete in the state meet they had to finish fourth. All seven varsity runners ran tough -- everyone finishing with their best time of the season and Brett and Cameron broke school records. You can't ask for any more than that! Unfortunately, the team placed seventh in the region and won't be competing in the state competition next week. The season is over and I'm sad to see it end. It's been a wonderful experience for Colton and we both look forward to next year! Blogger seems to be having some technical issues and loading more photos is not possible right now. I'll try to get more up later when it's working again.



And they're off! I had an awesome action shot of Colton and mistakenly deleted it when I was trying to load it to the blog. Every time I saw him on the course I yelled "HTFU" (inspired by our cousin, the Ironman, JW) and he really pushed it...he finished with a personal best time of 18:04!


After the race with Kaleigh.






No comments: