Saturday, June 23, 2007

Whew!

So, my car is still at the Audi service station and I won't have it back until at least Tuesday. The good news is the leak in the coolant system affected several other parts, including my timing belt which was due to be replaced in another 3,000 miles anyway, so...because the leak caused the damage everything, including my new timing belt, is under warranty! Man, did I luck out!

Ok, so what do I do with myself while Colton's in Colorado? Hmm, nothing too exciting but I have been keeping myself busy. My frustration at not being able to find a group to run with in North Georgia was the catalyst to my starting my own! The North Georgia Running Group has been up and "running" for about three weeks. There are three regular runners and about 14 people that have signed up but haven't made a run yet. Erika's Nashville half marathon inspired me to join her in the Outter Banks of North Carolina in November for the OBX Half Marathon. I'm working on getting more people from my running group involved and already have one committed to the full OBX marathon...should be a good time...after the race is over that is.

I just finished my third to the last class today. Whoo hoo! I will complete my MBA in marketing in September and will then have just three classes left for my second major of international business which I'll just pluck along at since I'll already be eligible to teach in September. I'm working on building my business and attracting more clients and seeking out additional teaching opportunities.

Tonight my friend Brenda is taking me out on the town. Should be interesting...hopefully it's a bit like riding a bike, since it's been way too long since I've been out and about in Atlanta after dark. I'm looking forward to it and will hopefully have some great pics to share with you tomorrow.

Only two weeks and one day until Dude comes home...but who's counting?

No comments: