Friday, June 15, 2007

Hot Night in the City...
...Ok, maybe not so much! I met the ladies for dinner tonight to celebrate Tonya's birthday and then was scheduled to spend the evening having drinks in Buckhead with my friend Brenda. Well, I was a block away from the restaurant when my a/c died. Julia noticed that my car was also leaking fluid. I immediately called the service center and was told my coolant was low and just add water once the car cooled down and I should be good until morning. Again...not so much. I added the water and tried turning on my car. It made a horrible noise and just died. Right there off of the Marietta Square. Tonya, Sheryl, Julia and I waited for over an hour for the tow truck guy at a little coffee shop down the road. Hmmm, not the way I thought I'd spend my Friday night...but I still had a great time!

Tonya, me, Julia, Sheryl and Kim at Tonya's birthday dinner.

Sheryl with Tonya...she's showing off her hot chocolate that the baby just had to have!



Julia, Tonya & Sheryl...patiently waited with me for the tow truck guy.


Momma Tonya catching a quick nap while we wait.
The tow truck finally arrives...you can barely make out his lights in the background.
I was totally going to lay across the hood of my car like the chick from the White Snake video...but then decided I didn't want to get dirty!

Me with Tommy, my tow driver, and the only man I'm meeting tonight. RATS!

No comments: