Saturday, April 07, 2007

Touch Down!!! I had a great day today! I actually got to play football this afternoon with Erika's football team. They were short girls and Erika, Allison and I played the entire game. It was a lot of fun and I even made a touchdown...I know...amazing, right?















My "Nephew"
My afternoon workout on Friday consisted of dozing on the couch with my "nephew" Peter.














Dinner with Sis
Erika and I went out for a great dinner at Harryman's House in Ownings Mills. Not only did we have a delicious dinner but we also got to relax, regroup and spend more timecatching up. I am very excited to be heading home tomorrow to see Dude but I'm going to miss spending so much time with my sister. It's been a great trip!


















Speed Gracer
I just realized I posted pics of my "nephew" Peter but not of my "niece" Gracie. So here she is!


No comments: