I spent the weekend in Nashville with Erika and several of her friends. They flew in to run the Country Music Half Marathon (13.1 miles). Nashville is only three hours away so I drove up Friday morning to meet them and cheer her on Saturday morning. We had a GREAT time touring downtown Nashville, listening to live country music and taking a gorgeous river cruise. I'll have more pics to post later once Erika emails me the pics we took with her camera because I keep forgetting to my a memory disk for mine!
What I went there for...this is mile 12.5. Erika met this lady at the beginning of the race and, since it was her first ever race (can you imagine a half marathon as your first race?) Erika ran with her and paced her. She got her in under 2:30 which is awesome!!! Sis doesn't even look tired!

No comments:
Post a Comment