Friday, March 30, 2007


I love taking these "self portraits" but it drives Dude a little nuts...hence the goofy face he's making.
Last Night
Colton flew out to Denver to spend spring break with his dad and my friend Calvin flew in from Texas for the Final Four. Oddly enough, Calvin arrived 20 minutes after Colton's flight left the gate...now there's great timing! Calvin and I met in grad school and, while he has graduated and moved to Texas, we still keep in touch. We met up with some of his friends and had a very fun night. I even got to go dancing which has become a very rare occurance!


Is he a great looking guy or what?





Me and Calvin outside at the club. It was a gorgeous night and they have fantastic patio area.

The club is in an old house. This is the view of the ATL skyline from the patio.

No comments: