Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Twas the Night Before High School...
Well I can't say that no creature is stirring because I can hear Hope playing with a toy in the hall while I'm updating our blog. I can say that I can't believe Colton is starting high school tomorrow. The summer has gone so fast and has dragged me, kicking and screaming, all the way to the first day of school.
Dude's ready though. He's got a fresh hair cut, some new clothes and found out that one of his best friends will be in his home room. Seriously, is that really a good thing? lol
At his open house on Friday we were able to meet his teachers and check out the school. There was only one error on his schedule which he'll address tomorrow, otherwise he's good to go.
The honors program completes one year of course work in a semester. His classes are 90 minutes each...good luck holding his attention that long! This semester his honors classes are government, physical science and spanish. He'll also take health and art. I'm relieved that honors lit will start in January so he can ease into the demands of the program without having a ton of reading and writing at the start...considering how much he loves both!


Nice haircut!


He graciously allowed me to snap this pic outside his high school after open house.
Waiting on our car. After nine weeks we finally got it back and thank God for warranties! If I would have had to pay for the repairs to my car...it would have cost about $12,000! Yipes!








No comments: