New Respect for Santa
Today was a busy day for Cole and I. We spent the day cleaning the house and (finally!) putting up our outdoor holiday decorations. I noticed that one of the gutters was coming loose and decided (what was I thinking?) to climb on the roof and fix it. My house is very tall and the gutter was loose on the side above the driveway...splat! Colton held the ladder and I climbed from the back of the house over to the driveway side. Climbed may be overstating it...I actually crawled on my hands and knees, at one point Colton started singning the theme to Spiderman, over to the other side of the roof. I had to get really close to the edge...again, splat!...in order to reach the nail. All I had with me was a screwdriver, so I took the handle and pounded the nail in with that! Amazingly it worked! I carefully climbed back over to the other side and down the ladder. I think I had butterflies in my tummy for another two hours! Never again!!!
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment