It's been a very hectic week and it's only TUESDAY! Colton dressed up as a dead skateboarder for halloween. Great costume and I'd love to share pics with you, but I forgot to put the memory card in the camera!!! Duh!
He leaves tomorrow for a school trip to Washington D.C. His dad is flying in from Colorado to spend the weekend with him and Colton is so excited! I know they'll have a GREAT TIME!
I started grad classes again yesterday. I figured out that if I take two classes each term for the next year, I should graduate next December. That will definitely serve as much needed motivation!
Revitalize Marketing & Communications continues to grow. My marketing campaign is working and I've had several new inquiries over the past week, including a meeting today with a company that is going through a restructure and rebranding. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they select to work with me as it would be a great account and will help me get my foot in the door with other local companies. It's all very exciting and equally as stressful but I'm really glad I took the chance.
Annette (Wady) is flying in Thursday so I get to have some MUCH NEEDED girl time while the dude is in D.C. I'm sure I'll have plenty of exciting pics to post next week!!!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great web site. It was great catching up on all that you have been up to. I haven't heard much else from those in Colton's class. Take Care and have great holidays!!
Cindy Arkebauer
Post a Comment